Sunday, March 6

whoa #2

this blog was created to improve my horrible journal skills. 
this blog is turning out to be like all of my journals. Empty. 

Well as of late....
a. for school, working on the opera magic flute showing april 5-9. should be pretty interesting.  
b. made banana splits today.
c. taught relief society for the second time in my life.
d. it's my spring break this week. planning on sewing a couple jumpsuits.
e. my camera broke. sad.

can you believe it's march already? maybe i'll have a st. pat party with alison or something. 






3 comments:

mj said...

that picture! it's making me laugh so hard.

Alison Margot Lee said...

Ooooh. cool picture.

byufish said...

Shoot....I need to add you to my blog list!! Love the picture...how was the St. Pat's Day party with Alison? Miss you guys....but will be seeing you in April!