Monday, December 20

december happenings


Connecticut/New York adventures

Juilliard school 

lincoln center

the metropolitan opera

the nyc temple (across the street from the met)
central park

walking to times square
so crowded

mj's sister and brother-in-law, tammy and nathan, were so nice to let me stay with them in new haven for the weekend. they are so great. they are the cutest family with their baby bri.

Christmas Concert in SLC

beautiful conference center. 

weird lighting in the basement parking lot
  

we stopped at in-n-out. that's what you gotta do when you go south of l-town. 



Satellite Clean-up

yes, that is a pillow connected to a pole with rubberbands.



fail. 



3 comments:

Sara said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAHHAHA the satellite picture isjust killing me. I love it. I miss you guys so much. the in-n-out looks diiiivine. love you

Gaby said...

Hahahahahahaha. Oh I just adore you. I hope you are having an amazing time in NYC! That looks like such a blast.

Ryan + Jess said...

Wow you are so creative to even THINK of a pillow on a pole. Awesome!

I love NYC. Looks like so much fun. And you got to go to the Christmas concert? You lucky girls :)

Merry Christmas to you and the fam