Monday, November 1

halloween goodness {pumpkin walks, treats, and costumes}


fun at the pumpkin walk....






the pumpkin walk is a logan tradition that i love, love, love. it's a walk in the park with multiple booths set up as movies/tv shows with characters made out of pumpkins. so fun. we went on family night ( so did everyone else ) and were upset by how long that line was. instead of waiting in line, we decided to go through the pumpkin walk backwards. we felt so smart.


the 31st

 this halloween i was so lame and didn't dress up or anything. but erin and sam dressed up real nice. they were a vintage couple. alison dressed up too. (sorry, no picture) She was a "sleepy girl" with her pajamas on, curlers in her hair and sleeping eye mask. mama made her famous dead-man meatloaf, homemade rootbeer, and the best doughnuts ever. good job mom. 





oh halloween........good times.


4 comments:

mj said...

Love the post. Thanks for posting Erin's cute costume. I loved the look of those doughnuts too. Wish I could've tried them. They look amazing. Love you guys.

Ryan + Jess said...

I have now started stalking you...except it isn't considered stalking if I'm not creepy, right??

Ok, I LOVE the meatloaf your mom made. So creative. And those doughnuts are making me so hungry right now. Next year we are crashing your party for sure :)

BYU Fish said...

Darn it!! I KNEW there was something I was missing on October 31st! DRATS....well....the donuts would have hindered my ability to wear a couple of choir dresses. Sad you didn't dress up....glad you blogged about the fun!! Can't wait for PIE NIGHT!!!

Sara said...

who is this cute guy sam? the meatloaf looks AWESOME. i want to come see you guys soon. Miss you.